Monday, January 2, 2012

Hey guys I'm back!

Hey guys! I no its been A while but I'm back now, I have moved and didnt have a computer for a while and when I did get my computer I decided to take a break. Now that I'm back I'm all ready thinking about having some contests :D so keep checking back for more info!

4 my first post I'm gonna give a little tip just for now here it is:
I have read lots about gardening and for those of you that love mega snacks the evil magma peas is the best pet for you 100% garenteed to drop a mega snack when elder and it could be a rank 9. There also easy to take care of. Here are the links to all the info in on this plant http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Prickly_Bear_Cactus

For those of you who cant buy crowns atm or dont have any here is a good plant:
I would go with the prickle berry cactus you have around a 20% chance at getting a mega snack at mature harvest and 30% at elder. There easy to take care of 2. Here is the links to more info for this plant http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Evil_Magma_Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment